Village of Winding Trails
Bath & Tennis Club
The purpose of these rules is the safety of all our members and their guests and to provide all with an enjoyable visit to our neighborhood pool.
· No lifeguard on duty; adult supervision required.
· Pool gate is to remain closed at all times during open pool hours. Exceptions are only during neighborhood events or if you need to prop it open to carry in items for a party.
· Lifeguards have the final authority.
· Guests are permitted in the tennis courts or pool only when accompanied by a
and Tennis Member. Based on pool conditions, the lifeguard has the discretion to limit the number of guests per member present to 2 at a time. Bath
If your total group consists of 10 or more people (members included), you must follow the procedures for a party event at the pool. For example, if a family of 4 members brings 6 or more guests to the pool, you are required to call
David Rosen-McGinnis(trustee) at 636-821-3061
well in advance to make party arrangements. See next item:
· POOL PARTIES RULES: If you wish to have an event (birthday party, etc.) at the pool, contact David Rosen-McGinnis at David@Rosen-McGinnis.com letting him know the type of event and the number of adults & children. The maximum number, subject to change, is 25. Your date and time must be reserved so your event won't conflict with another event or overload the pool and compromise pool safety. The event will be placed on the pool calendar located in the guard’s office, if your event is not on the calendar this means the event was not reserved and you and your party may be asked to leave. There may be restrictions on day and time. For example, there should be no problem during the week after 4:00 but afternoons on Saturday and Sunday may be a problem depending upon the number in your party. Please have your event confirmed well in advance. Commercial Events are never allowed and Personal Events must be approved by the Trustees who reserve the right to deny an Event.
· At the top of every hour the lifeguard will blow the whistle to “clear the pool” for 15 minutes. All swimmers, including adults, must be out of the pool. This includes the steps. This time is for guards to refill water bottles, use the bathroom, check chemicals and attend to other maintenance details. If they are finished with their duties before the 15 minutes has run out, the remaining time will be called for “adult swim”. The guard will then return to the deck to watch the pool. This rule will only affect our adult swimmers when there in one lifeguard on duty. Typically this is at , , , , & daily and on Fridays.
· No admittance without authorized key.
· Tennis court gate needs to be kept closed. Pick up trash as you leave the courts.
· No skateboards, roller blades or hockey sticks are allowed on the tennis courts. Court surfaces are meant to be played on only with a tennis ball or basketball.
· Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult of 18 years
or older when visiting the pool. If you are considering sending your children to the pool with a caregiver, please make sure they are at least 18 years old & have a photo ID with them.
· No running, diving or rough play.
· No glass items.
· No pets.
· Proper swim wear is required.
· Pool deck & tables are to be kept clear of food when not eating.
· Use of air mattresses or other accessories shall be allowed at the discretion of the lifeguard.
· If the pool is crowded please use only the chairs you need and not use them to hold towels, etc.
· Keys remain the property of the
. Villageof Winding Trails
· Keys are non transferable, nor may they be used by non members.
· There is a $50 charge to replace a lost key.
· A second key requires a completed application and a $50 refundable deposit.
· When leaving the membership of the Bath & Tennis Club please return your key(s) to one of the trustees.
· Any unauthorized use of the key will result in the loss of Bath & Tennis privileges.
· Non Resident Members pay a $50 refundable deposit for their key. Rev -8-8-07